Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My efforts are futile.

I finally get my blog going, and I'm finally excited about posting my pictures, and what happens?  I leave my camera at Ally's house during our play date.  Oh well.  It just gives me an excuse for another play date in the near future.  Plus Joey has the best train set ever and Waylon will be more than willing to hang out with Joey and his awesome trains again soon.

Luckily I have some pictures on reserve.  We attended Todd's cousin's son's 3rd birthday party over the weekend.  Uncle Mike was shaking the balloons in the kids faces which the kids found to be hilarious and certainly the best part of the day.  Next time I go to a child's birthday party I am just going to bring a balloon to shake in their face in lieu of a present.  I am kidding.....sort of. Look at the smiles on these faces!




1 comment:

  1. love the header. you are such a slacker with no camera, lol. oh well....you have 11 months to take pics.

    ReplyDelete